Womb With a View!
I had my DOCTOR dr. appointment today (not the one with the nurse!) and would you believe I had 4 doctors in there with me for my appointment!!? WOW... i'm really impressed with how they're taking care of me this time around. My next appointment isn't for 6 weeks, but everything looks perfect so even though I'm high risk they're just going to let me chill a bit and let this bun bake in my oven a little longer before more poking and prodding.
Had my ultrasound today :) They changed my due date, and dangit - i'm only 9 weeks, 4 days. Have to go change my ticker.... sigh! That changes my due date to Nov. 28, from Nov 22. GRUMBLE! I dont WANNA wait another week! pout. oh well. The cool thing is, I got to see the baby on the ultrasound and everything was fine!!! That is the BIGGEST relief for me, after the miscarriage last time... its amazing to see that little beat and know everything really is going to be ok!!
The doctor teased me big time, and said "only one baby... no wait!! two!! just kidding hahahahahahha" I think i turned white there for a minute LOL!!! Boy would i have loved to have twins, but I am just THRILLED to have one little happy healthy little one. The heartbeat was at 178!!! Very strong and healthy. And... according to the old wives tale... girly. I have had a feeling its a girl since day one... so we'll see!! Ultrasound at around 20 weeks - wahoo
Seeing that little baby was just the biggest miracle in the world. I'll never forget seeing Abbi for the first time in an ultrasound.... there's nothing like seeing your child for the first time, and realizing that its real... there really is a baby in there swimming and twitching and growing... Life is.... WONDERFUL. :)
Signing off a happy person...
Kristin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home