Last Day Being 3
I cant believe Abbi is getting so big. In so many ways, she is a little girl now, and not a toddler... certainly not the baby I remember holding snug to my chest, curled up in a little 7 lb ball not too long ago (was it?). I am so proud of the little person she is growing into. She is kind and gentle and sweet, loving and happy. She has a real interest in life and loves to learn new things. When she finds something she is interested in she develops a true passion for it, which is just wonderful!
Today is her last day of being 3. Tomorrow she is almost a whole handful old. The past four years have been amazing, and such a blessing for me. I've had rough days where I wanted to cry and sometimes even did, out of frustration, sadness, pain watching her suffer. But most of the time, I have watched her in amazement, hugged her with a heart overflowing with admiration and love, and cherished each moment as though it were the most important one yet.
I cant wait to see what the next year brings us, and how every day of 4 years old helps her discover even more wonderful and amazing things about herself, about life, about love...

1 Comments:
I think Abbi and I share a birthday (mine is today, the 31st)
How cool is that?
Congratulations to Abbi and have a fabulous, wonderful, incredible year of being 4
Post a Comment
<< Home