Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Weekend to Myself...

Kinda. Kevin went with "the guys" to Dallas this weekend, so its just me and Abbi here at the house. I spent most of last night cleaning house, and got the front 3 rooms pretty much done. I need to finish the floors in the bathroom & the kitchen, and need to go through and list (on freecycle) the pile of stuff behind my desk here in the living room. Today I'm hoping to go through Abbi's room and get it all picked up and start on my room. I'm moving slower now that I'm PG lol - i cant do as much as I used to. its definately a wake up call LOL!

I'm hoping to spend some good time just lounging, reading a book, watching a movie, eating some chips & hanging with abbi. Maybe we'll do a girls night tonight after all the cleaning is done, and do our nails, and give facials. maybe we'll even do curlers. Wouldn't that make for some fun pictures!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home