Style... or LACK therof.
I'm always looking for new topics to write about. I love to journal! I came across a great listing of topics and this was on the list: your style in clothing. I had to laugh.
I dont really have a style. I'm mostly comfort oriented. I love looking nice too, but I've never been good at picking out flattering clothes, or trendy styles. I got a catalog in the mail that I was looking through the other day, that has the style of clothes that I'd *like* to wear, if i could pull it off (which i cant right now - they dont make my size *sniffle*). After I lose a few lbs (maybe 20) after having this baby, I should be able to fit into these clothes pretty well, so I'm hoping to order from here to get for my new "not so chub" physique. You can check out the catalog online at www.lernercatalog.com - I really like the bright colors and fun cuts...
For now though, I stick with what fits, and keeps me comfy cozy at home. Someday I'll be fashionable LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home