Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tornadoes...

I'm so absolutely TERRIFIED of tornadoes. Absolutely TERRIFIED. Tonight was one of the biggest storms of the season. I'm ready for winter to hit and for all these yicky storms to go away!! We had several tornadoes touch down within a few miles of us (one i know was about 6 mi away and a few others were as close or closer!!). Abbi spent half the night sleeping in the bathtub since its the safest place in the house. I did get a picture (thanks to the encouragement of my good friend Kami... always the scrapper!), so I can scrap my worst fears about tornadoes, and what actually happens during a tornado warning. This was NOT a fun experience for me. I was shaking I was so scared. I try to be strong, especially with my little one. Its just my worst fear ever, and I cant wait to get out of tornado alley so i can get away from this forever!! YICK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home