Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Book Review: He Chose the Nails

He Chose the Nails by Max Lucado

I *really* liked this book. I've been a Christian for over 13 years now, and no one has quite put the cross and its significance into the perspective that Max Lucado did in this book. I would reccommend it to ANYONE who has any curiosity about the meanings behind all of the parts and pieces of the crucifixion, or anyone who is interested in Christianity at all. If you are a Christian, have been for many years, just became one, or even if you are just curious, this is an amazing book, and a really FAST read.

I read through it in about 3 bath sessions (i read in the tub mostly), and was really surprised when i got about halfway through and the rest was a study guide i didnt know was there. I'll be doing the study guide on the side, but for future reference, anyone interested in reading this book, could probably get a lot out of doing the study guide along with reading, chapter by chapter.

Overall, an awesome book - 2 thumbs up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home