Scream!
(ok - i dont know why when i post a pic all my stuff to the right, like links and archives, just disappears. does it show it on anyone elses screen or is it just me?? argh.)

I love this picture. It just makes my heart swell... Some may ask why. Its not that its a magnificent picture. Or that its even one of those that you send off to family members w/ letters and cards. Its just so ABBI. Its her. My little banchee, just happy to hear her own voice. I just love it. I'm thrilled that I caught her screaming mid "AHHHHHHHH!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" lol and caught that look on her face. I see it so often and its just so her. Its something I never want to forget. And I hope its something she never forgets too. There's something amazing about being so sure that you have something to say that you are willing to scream at the top of your lungs just to make your voice heard. I hope she keeps that passion and drive her whole life. What a cutie :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home