Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

in the groove

well this productivity thing is just moving right along! i even scrapped last night! I made a favorite recipes book for MIL that hopefully she'll enjoy for Christmas :) Today I want to make another one for a friend, and fill in some of my favorite recipes to send to her (this one for MIL was blank). I'm also wanting to do an actual LO tonight *gasp*

On the agenda for today:

~Get dressed *eyeroll*
~Get abbi over to mom's so that I can go to my dermatology appt
~Go by the pharmacy to pick up meds
~Go to walmart to buy a rediculous amount of matches so i can use the boxes for craft projects *another eyeroll*
~Come home and pick up some and pack my hospital bag since i've been telling kevin for a WEEK I would do it *oy*

Hopefully it will be a relatively easy/fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home