echooooo.....
i always wonder if i'm just talking to myself or if i have readers LOL. occassionally I'll get a comment or two, and that's not really the reason I post, though its always nice. Its just a funny little thought that goes through my head... "is anyone even reading this?" I wonder why people blog sometimes. For me, its both a journal and a place to keep my scrap-worthy journalling for layouts i want to do (though i've been bad about that lately), and its a place where i can express myself, out there, just me, no qualms.... although when Kevin "found out" that i blogged (i had told him a long time ago and never "kept" it from him, he just was never interested in anything computer-related), he said "you're one of THEMMMM!" lol. too funny. what a goober.

1 Comments:
i read you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home