a VERY hard mothers day
Today was rough for me. My eyes sting from crying so much today. I guess I knew that the time would come when I would actually have to say goodbye to Jillian. What I dont think I knew was how HARD it was going to be... Over the past 6 months or so, she and I had grown so so close, and it meant the world to have a friend like her in my life, and to be a friend to someone like her as well. What was amazing was that she and Kami became extremely close too... we were "the three Amigas"... and now that time has come to an end... at least on a daily basis. I know our *friendship* will never end, and of course I am still blessed to have Kami in my life on a day-to-day basis... I will just miss all the times we shared together and all the experiences we as friends were able to have. Oh, we will write, and call, and keep in touch. But we wont see each other's children grow older, or share in the joys of my growing belly and soon to be baby. We wont be available for a hug when frustration and sorrow seem too heavy... and long nights scrapping together, laughing, and watching movies, are no longer options from 2000 miles away. Such things will simply become news or topics of conversation, instead of experiences... the grief I feel is so deep over this. It is never easy to say goodbye to someone you love...

1 Comments:
Huge (((hugs))) Kristin! I KNOW how you feel (bawling for hours over you comes to mind;-)). It will get better over time and you WILL see eachother in person again! She is a brave sould and so are you for letting and even encouraging her to go! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment
<< Home