Its Never Too Late...
"Its never too late to become what you might have been."
That's the quote a friend of mine (*hugs* april!) shared with me today after hearing my "i'm dissatisfied with myself" rant.
Iv'e been feeling so down in the dumps... so depressed... so helpless to change life's circumstances. I think I just needed a good cry/pout-fest, and to face the day anew with my eyes to the future.
I'm still hurting, still stressed, still on the side of depression... but at least there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel right now!
I emailed someone I hope will become a new good friend, i'm hoping to find out some information from someone I know to help me find a way to get a job from home, and I'm working on a list of ways I can better who I am to become the person I really want to be.
I cant get back the past. I cant "insert" a part of life that I never had, and trying to get that back now would only cause more problems. BUT - as April says, "its never too late" to do something in the future to make you the kind of person you DO want to be. Today is tomorrow's past. What can i do today so that I dont regret my lack in doing it, tomorrow.
So... my first goal is to write out goals. lol. To set myself up with a realistic plan that will work for me, to help me feel better about who I am... and who I am becoming.

1 Comments:
I'm glad your outlook is becoming more positive. I have those yucky times too.
Post a Comment
<< Home