Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Layers

Borrowed from Rachel's blog... should be fun!

LAYER ONE: On the Outside

*Name - Kristin
*Nicknames - Kandkrose, KK, Kris, Krissy, Mommy, honey, hun
*Birthday - 02/10/82
*Birthplace - Houston, TX
*Eye Color - Green
*Hair Color - Brown
*Height - 5'6" (I swear I've shrunk an inch! I used to be 5'7"!!)
*Righty or Lefty - Righty
*Religion - I am a Christian, though I dont consider myself a single denomination... I grew up in the baptist church however. I suppose the closest description would be non-denominational!
*Sex - Female

LAYER TWO: In The Inside

*Your heritage - Irish, English, Caddo Indian, Cherokee Indian
*Who do you look like - I look like a perfect mix between my mom & dad (maybe closer to my dad in looks). I look exactly like my brother. My MIL insists I'm cameron diaz... i roll my eyes.
*Your weakness - I am a procrastinator
*Your fears - Something bad happening to my family, STORMS
*Your perfect pizza - pineapple with black olive dipped in ranch - YUMMM
*Goal you'd like to achieve - My biggest goal is to one day hear from my children that I was a good mother who gave them a wonderful childhood, and helped prepare them for life. Cheesy i know...

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

*Your most over-used phrase on MSN: LOL
*Your thoughts first waking up - Is Abbi up yet??
*Your best physical feature - no clue!
*Your bedtime - In the wee morning hours
*Your most missed memory - Being goofy with mom in the kitchen on saturday mornings (afternoons)

LAYER FOUR: Your pick

*Pepsi or Coke - COKE!
*McDonalds or Burger King - McDonald's when I have Abbi with me, Burger King for me
*Single or Group Dates - Single
*Adidas or Nike - Nike
*Chocolate or vanilla - both?
*Cappuccino or Coffee - cappuccino

LAYER FIVE: Do You?

*Smoke - No
*Curse - very rarely when i am angry... I'm trying to quit :P
*Think you've been in love - yes
*Want to get married - i am married
*Believe in yourself - yes
*Motion sickness - yes - bring on the drammamine
*Think you're attractive - eh. I dont think I'm ugly, but I think in order to look decent it takes some work on my part LOL
*Think you're a health freak - nope not really... though I do get on health kicks!
*Get along with your parents - My mother is my best friend
*Like thunderstorms - HATE them
*Play an instrument - nope

LAYER SIX: Have you ever

*Smoked - Yes - once when i was about 10 and i was so scared that i put it out after barely putting the cigarette to my lips ("i never inhaled" LOL)
*Done a drug - no
*Gone to the mall - of course
*Eaten and entire box of Oreos - sadly yes, but not in one sitting
*eaten sushi - yes - in hawaii
*Been on stage - Yes... teaching, plays, singing in church doing solos, praise team, and choir performances
*Gone skating - Yes
*Gone skinny dipping - Yes, but in like 5th grade
*Stolen anything - Yes - gum when i was like 5
*Played a game that required removal of clothing - yes
*Been caught 'doing something' - yes by my SIL
*Been called a tease - nope
*Gotten beat up - nope
*Shoplifted - yes... (see the stolen anything one)

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older

*Age you hope to be married - i got married at 18
*Number and names of children - Have 1 dd named Abigail, and another one on the way!
*Describe your dream wedding - already had it!
*How do you want to die - Peacefully in my sleep - with no pain.
*What do you want to be when you grow up - A grandma :D
*What country would you most like to visit - Italy

LAYER NINE: In a partner

*Best eye color - Blue
*Best hair color - Sandy Blonde
*Short or long hair - Short
*Height - taller than me
*Best articles of clothing - Jeans and a nice shirt

LAYER TEN: In the numbers

*Number of drugs taken illegally - 0
*Number of CDs that you own - somewhere over 50
*Number of piercings - 2 holes in each ear, 3 holes in one ear
*Number of tattoos - 0 yet
*Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper - over 10!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME! You rawk for doing this too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home