So far So good!
So far, my "new perspective" on life has kept up! I'm trying so hard to stay positive, to see the bright side of things, and to learn to accept gracefully what it is that can't be changed. Gosh, that sounds so much like a prayer that has impacted me SO SO many times in my life...
"Lord, grant me the serenity, to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
In so many ways that is my life mantra. God has been faithful in helping me to achieve that since the moment I have been willing to do so, and I'm just leaning on him to help me get through the rough spots, with this same attitude.
Life can sure get away with me sometimes. Between the baby coming (and it seems so FAST! I'm almost halfway there holy moly!), Alaska unknowns, Abbi's behavior/development/seizures/etc, Kevin's promotion coming up, my school (yay!!), unexpected company, health stuff, and just general day-to-day stuff, its sometimes a struggle... But I am getting through it! And so far, I'm no worse for the wear.
How cool is that?

1 Comments:
hang in there Krisitn!! :) Glad you have kept a positive outlook... it can be so har sometimes!
Post a Comment
<< Home