Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Friday, July 08, 2005

New Look!!

Baby's got a brand new bag!! ;) Rachel was kind enough to revamp my blog for me, and after some trial and error (my part on the error picking a format/blogskin that just didn't work!), Rachel found the PERFECT way to display my blogginess! :D :D :D I *LOVE* this look! She did such a good job with the coloring, formatting, and the title is AWESOME!!!! I feel so cool LOL! Thanks rachel - i heart you! :-*

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this looks GREAT!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No problemo hun! :D

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great look! Love the color, very soothing. Just thought I would come check you out... saw that you stopped by to visit mine! :)

Hope you are doing well!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Love your blog! Thanks for posting the link!

I also love how you have your scrapbooking goals on your site, great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home