Book Review: Cape Refuge
I just finished reading "Cape Refuge" by Terri Blackstock. I really enjoyed it! It kept you wondering throughout the whole thing, and as you got further into the book it became one of those that you just cant put down. The suspense and twists and turns always kept me on my toes which is hard to do with me (I tend to figure things out by the time the plot unfolds in chapter 2 or 3 lol). I honestly had no idea that the culprit was who it was... very very intriguing! A must read and definately reccommended. My only criticism is that I would have liked more put into the tying up of the character's personal lives. BUT - Its part of a 4 part series I *think.* The next book in the series is "Southern Storm." I'm hoping to be able to read this one soon!! My guess is that it sort of picks up where this one left off with the characters I wanted to see more happen with. We can hope!

1 Comments:
Oooh, I love finding a series that you can plow through (rather than having to wait for the next one to be published)
Enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home