Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Good Morning...

I woke up this morning to my beautiful little girl sleeping sweetly beside me in bed... She let me sleep until 10:30 this morning (actually she slept until 11:15!! I woke up before she did today!). When she did wake up, she woke up with a smile, and has been just such a sweetheart. The change in her demeanor lately has been so significant!! I really think the Melatonin is making a big difference for her, as she is getting acclamated to a regular schedule with it. I can count on one hand the number of meltdowns she has had in the past week. Which is so so huge for her. It used to be, even two weeks ago, that the majority of her day was spent melting down, and that I could have reversed my statement to say that I could count on one hand the number of times I've seen her happy. I'm so glad to see her smiling again. Nothing brings me more joy and contentment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home