Had a GREAT day!
It was just one of those, wake up on the right side of the bed kind of days. :) It started out great, with me just focusing on my blessings, and remembering that I have so much to be thankful for... no better way to start the day! :)
Kevin came home for lunch and we enjoyed some time together over cheese sandwiches and creme soda :) Abbi was good as always.
Then I went to Mom's to make an unexpected trip down to the bank. I sat and talked with my bro for about 30 min before we left, and just got in some good visit time.
The trip to Wichita Falls was really great. I love just getting a chance to "hang out" with my mom, without anything major hanging over our heads to talk about... it was nice to just chill & chat, and be friends... I had SUCH a good time. We went to the bank, then to Starbucks (YUMMM - i tried their chocolate chip thing.... OMG melt in your mouth good!!), then we went to Sonic (my OTHER favorite place ever!! I got a chicken club toaster, mom & I shared onion rings, mom got a bacon cheese toaster, and abbi got a corn dog... YUMMMM). Then we stopped at the Circle K we usually stop at on the way out and bought our traditional Lotto Ticket just for fun. What can I say - we're wishful thinkers. We go down about once a month, so we figure that's not much of an investment, and its a lot of fun to think about the "what ifs" :) The convo on the way home was awesome, pleasant, and just fun. I love my mom :D Abbi was also an angel on the ride... she really enjoys car rides, and does so well!!
Got home, and I wasn't too hungry since I'd just eaten sonic, so I made Kevin a salad and I had some carrot sticks. Abbi layed down for a nap. She was worn out after the trip!! Now Kevin is playing his video game, Abbi is watching & loving it, and I'm sitting here just resting & enjoying the night. Its nice to just have a layed back fun day every once in a while :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home