My Process
Life is tough. That's pretty simple to see. There are some who are blessed to have easy lives, simple times, and focus on the biggest problem being potty training by age 2, or wondering what to cook for unexpected dinner guests. I have my own life, much different from that (and I must say I only know a handful of "anti-crisis" people), and as life goes on I'm learning lessons, and gaining a process of dealing with things.
God promises that he wont give us more than we can handle, ever. There have been so many times in my life where I just "knew" I wasn't going to be able to handle it, that this was too much, that God had misjudged me or had too much faith in me. BUT - as we all know, God doesn't make mistakes. He knows me. He knows my level of strength (not that he hasn't allowed my circumstances to PUSH me to the breaking point, just not past it, *amazingly*). He knows that I have a great support base to help me make it through, and he's provided me with a balance of blessings in my life that I can never deny.
God never promised that life would be easy... so who am I to be angry or frustrated when things dont go my way?? For me, I find that when I first discover a problem, or realize a sad truth, I am down at first, searching for the ray of hope, wanting an answer, wanting to make it change, and to make the problem go away as if it never were. But as time passes, God speaks to my heart, slowly shows me that there IS hope, and that its inside me through him and through my own determination. God can work good in all things. And Jesus suffered more than I could imagine. It doesn't make the initial phase any less difficult to face, but it makes finding hope and moving forward with acceptance and peace about the situation, much easier.

1 Comments:
I'm glad you are turning to God to carry you through this time. HUGS!
Post a Comment
<< Home