Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Depression Setting In...

This has been a long time coming I guess. Today just sent me over the top. I just have SO MUCH on my plate, and i'm tired of seeing my family suffer. I'm tired of the thought that Kevin may not know our 2nd child, or that Abbi may even forget her Daddy (scares me to DEATH). I am scared of Kevin deploying to Afghanistan & all that entails.... I'm tired of seeing Abbi suffer with so much. I want her to be happy and to have the joy of being free spirited, and get to experience the world around her like a normal (neuro-typical) child. I'm scared of the future. I'm scared of just about EVERYTHING in the future. And Im depressed. VERY VERY depressed. I can recognize that I need to get back on my meds. But I'm pregnant. I dont want to take any risks with adding meds to the equation, when we already know that I'm high risk & this baby has a higher chance of disability anyway because of Abbi's conditions & the possibility that its most likely a recessive gene somewhere that they just havent found yet. heaven help me in the mean time... I miss happier days.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

You need to talk to your doctor, Kristin. There should be something you can do.

Also, exercise reguarly, make scrapping appointments with friends, and do other things that keep you engaged with adults.

Sending you a huge hug!

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk to your doctor.... that was always my concern with meds and my Dr. always said it is better for the baby to have a healty mother. It is not healthy to be severly depressed while pregnant.

((hugs))

Please talk to your Dr. about your options. I am concerned about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home