Open Book
That's me... out there, heart on my sleeve, real. I appreciate those same qualities in others too, as they are rare. Its hard to be so open, sometimes, to put yourself out there and know that it puts you in a place of vulerability. But its also by putting yourself out there that you sometimes gain the best rewards. Its one quality that I am proud to have... and one i would encourage anyone else to try. I love that I can be me, without any qualms about it. I'm proud of who I am, what I am thinking, believing, hoping, dreaming, mourning, and excited for. I'm proud of the fact that I dont have anything left unsaid right now, good or bad, and that my family and friends know that I love them. Does wearing my heart on my sleeve make me vulnerable? Sure. But life is worth living to the fullest. And I'm ready to take on the day. I cant do that without being fully me, being out there, being real.

1 Comments:
*smile*
Post a Comment
<< Home