It just HIT me...
BAM!!!!
I am not going to be with Kevin, the love of my life, my husband, my best friend, my world... for 3 years.
My daughter may very well forget who "daddy" is and what it means to have a daddy.
Kevin will not see Abbi grow, be there for appointments, hugs, night night routines, snuggles, or reading time.
My baby may never know his or her daddy at all until they are 3.
Kevin may not know our son or daughter until they are 3.
I'm going to be lonely.
Kevin is going to be lonely.
ANYTHING could happen in 3 years.
I'm scared.
*cry*

1 Comments:
((hugs))
Hang in there... things will work out. You never know what is around the corner. I could never be away from Rich for 3 years... I can't imagine having kids and facing that possibility. ((HUGS)) ((GIANT HUGS)))
Post a Comment
<< Home