Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Ebb & Flow...

Up and down we go! Fortunately, as I'm riding on this lovely roller coaster, i'm hanging on tight, and trying to enjoy the scenery!!

Updates... where to begin!?

Abbi is doing well... developmentally she is DEFINATELY entering the terrible two's stage all over again (what we were going through before i dont know, but this is definately a whole new monster). She's getting ready to be seen by a new occupational therapist at comanche memorial hospital here in lawton on the 14th, and we have consults in for physical therapy, speech therapy, developmental pediatrician, and another neurologist (and an eeg to schedule as soon as we get set up with the neuro). She's also starting a new regimen of melatonin to help her sleep at night (which she REALLY needs) and HOPEFULLY it will help mellow her out a bit too during the day so she's not so hyper & upset. Other than all that health/behavior/development stuff, she's doing good... she is LOVING scooby doo & veggie tales silly songs... we're puttering along with home-school too for her, which she really enjoys.

Kevin is hanging in there... he's really upset about his promotion probs... but trying to keep cool, and just keep on keepin on. We've had to really be each other's strength as we've gone through all the major changes recently and it seems when one of us is up the other is down... at least we can be there for each other though, and have someone here to lean on & love.

I'm doing well. Just passed my 20 week point!! I can't believe I am officially MORE than halfway there... omg - its kinda scary!! Its coming so fast. I'm REALLY excited mind you, and i can NOT wait to hold this precious baby and play with him or her.... I just hope we can get things settled & put together in time... I feel like time is just slipping through my fingers!! Better than stalling i guess!! :) My biggest pregnancy complaint is that i'm sore all the time. I feel like i've been working out and my muscles are just tired & achy like they are protesting every time i move. The Dr. of course is saying MORE WATER!! i feel like a FISH!

My ultrasound is on Thursday *happy dance* so yay! I'm excited that we will get to see the baby and hopefully find out boy or girl!! :) We're not rock solid on names yet, though we're leaning towards Job Alexander for a boy and Evelyn for a girl (haven't picked a middle name yet).

Other news... hmm....

Mom moved this weekend, and Kevin & the boys (guys from Kev's work & my bro) did all the heavy stuff... i mostly stuck around the house and played with the kiddo.

My cat had kittens on saturday - 4 of them! I *think* its 3 boys and 1 girl... then again i'm not exactly a master at feline genitilia.

My SIL called too, and found out she is expecting her first baby! Totally surprised us all, though she and DF were planning it. I'm just trying to keep them in my prayers that both the mom & baby will be healthy and happy....

Guess that's about it!! *whew*

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kristin!!!!!

congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you! and you're a new kitty mama, too! that's so awesome!

i know how crazy it can get with all those changes going on... hang in there!!!!

i'm so glad you popped into my blog... i MISS you!!!!!

(((((hugs)))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home