A New Life has come...
My friend Jamie just had her baby yesterday. She had a scheduled C-Section. What a miracle!! She has had so many problems with her uterus even before pregnancy that the doctors weren't sure if she would ever be able to have a child of her own. She lost one child to miscarriage about a year ago. She kept the faith, remained positive, and miraculously conceived again, and managed to carry the baby to full term, with no major complications... they now have a healthy, happy baby girl. What a true miracle... just gives me goosebumps.
To think in a few months (15 1/2 weeks if everything is "on time"...) I'll be making my own birth announcement...
Children are such a blessing... I am so fortunate. I have so much. I hope I never take that for granted....

1 Comments:
ooo yeah! How exciting! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home