Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

School Days

I love being in school. LOVE it. I love to learn. I love to work towards a goal. I love knowing that what I am doing means something, not only to others, but for me personally too. I love knowing I'm doing this for myself. I love knowing that by doing this I am helping my family. I'm so excited about medical transcription. I know its not a glorious job, but its something I am confident I can do, and something I know I would be good at. It something that can help pay to send my kids to college, provide more opportunities for fun (and less stress) for all of us, and still let me be at home with my family. Its a "good thing" in my life... and definately one of the blessings I am counting every day. I prayed for a long time for a chance like this, and now I finally have it. FINALLY!! I know some people hate school, hate work, etc. Not me... this is just about heaven on my end :)

I hope my kids inherit this love for learning. I can see it in Abbi already. She pours over her books like they hold the treasures to the world. When we sit down and work on her homeschooling she really wants to do new things and explore all the possibilities. Many I haven't even thought of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home