Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

30 Reasons Why....

30 Reasons Why I LOVE Kevin So Much!!

1. He makes me smile and laugh like no one can
2. He is an amazing father.
3. He makes me feel good about myself.
4. He works hard and never ever complains.
5. He puts family first.
6. He makes sure we are always provided for, even in the tough times.
7. He has an amazing smile.
8. He loves me for me.
9. He sings me love songs and dances with me.
10. He is supportive of my ideas/passions.
11. He likes to play and have fun.
12. He is really cute when he's "serious"
13. His underarm is the perfect place to snuggle.
14. He makes me feel safe.
15. He makes me proud.
16. He can make Abbi laugh like no one else can.
17. He is a wicked awesome dancer ;)
18. I see God in him.
19. He paints my toes when I cant reach them.
20. He shares my interests and pretends to even when he doesnt.
21. He's my hubba-hubba.
22. He makes even the worst of days seem brighter.
23. He is the love of my life.
24. He stands up for me.
25. He completes all the missing pieces of me.
26. He is artistic.
27. He is a fantastic kisser.
28. He still gives me goosebumps and makes my tummy flip-flop.
29. He knows just how to make me smile.
30. He is my best friend.

....and so much more!

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Now print that out and make a scrapbook page!

I love it when people love their loves! Way cool!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Lizz said...

Awww! I should do a list like this for Jamie... thanks for the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home