Discoveries...
Learn new things about myself every day... one today is that i simply am not internet-savvy. I guess I have always known i'm not much of a net-master, but geez... can't even post a pic right, on my own blog (sorry about that!).
Other recent discoveries in my life:
I discovered i STILL have an aversion to cheese after eating hamburger helper tonight *GAG*
I discovered that even with the best of friends, you dont always stay best in their hearts forever.
I discovered that I get bored easily, and need something to "do" almost all the time, that uses my mind (not neccessarily my body... i'm a bit of a slug)
I discovered that even family doesn't always have your best interest at heart.
I discovered that love can always get better, even when its at its best.
I discovered that 5 years is a long time, and a very short time all at once.
Life is full of discoveries....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home