Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Overwhelmed

The past few weeks, I've just been gradually getting more and more overwhelmed by life... and EVERYTHING seems huge. I'm surrounded by things that need to be cleaned (seriously), and I just look at them and want to stick my head in the sand... so I do nothing. And it gets worse. And then I feel MORE overwhelmed. And its not just cleaning. its everything. Its knowing I have to make dinner. Its knowing Abbi needs me. Its knowing I need to get dressed.

I'm not depressed. Even Kevin says that I've been so much happier since I found out I was pregnant, that there is a huge positive change in me. Its just this feeling of being overwhelmed, like I just can't catch up... and that I just can't do it.

I dont know what posting this will do... maybe just get it "out there" so I can deal with it, and try to do better. I dont know. I'm going to ask my Dr. for a milder med than Paxil since Im' off it now because of the pregnancy. I dont want to go back on Paxil, but I'm not opposed to meds altogether, if they will help me be the mom, wife, person I really am. This sucks.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is totally a common pregnancy thing! You will get what you need to get done done. Just take it a day, an hour or a minute at a time. Do something small...so you know that it is done and accomplished. Half the time we need a sense of accomplishment in order to accomplish at all. HUGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home