Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Just Feeling Pouty

Just feeling generally down tonight.

Kevin was late home, and i made a special dinner. I was looking forward to tonight all week because he has a 4 day weekend and could finally stay up with me and we could spend some time together. He didnt get home till 8 and fell asleep by 11:30 after eating reheated dinner and watching "super troopers" (blah).

Abbi has been a doll today... no complaints there. She's actually been what's brought me all my smiles today! So snuggly and happy and smiley. She has just loved on me all day. I'm so blessed.

I had plans to go to Wichita Falls tomorrow with Kami and Deb, but both of them are not able to go now. I'm so bummed about that. I was so so so looking forward to it. I know that everything happens for a reason and that when the time is right we'll all get together and have a ball. I think I'm just feeling cooped up and its been forever since I got out and did anything just me w/ the girls (no kiddos)... and i'm just feeling lonely.

I didnt get most of the stuff I needed to get done, done today. I needed to call Abbi's neuro, but every time I called they were either busy or out of the office and I kept getting their dang answering service. I cant wait around all day for a call. I needed to take my sewing machine in to get fixed too, but couldnt even find it, much less lift the boxes to get it out.

My house is a mess.

My back aches, my hips pop out of joint, and i feel about 80.

I'm tired.

And with that, i'm done complaining. I do have a LOT to be thankful for, and that's the truth. I'm not totally down in the dumps or depressed... just pouting a bit. Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home