Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Went Baby Shoppin!!

I went baby shopping!! *excuse the awful pictures.... but i just wanted to share! i promise everything is about 100x cuter in real life!!*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went to some consignment and thrift stores and got some AMAZING deals. Mom was kind enough to do this FOR us, so Kevin and I didnt even spend a penny on all these amazing things for the baby. What a blessing and a relief. I feel so fortunate!! ... and finally less stressed about the baby coming home.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! I did so much consignment store shopping for my kids when they were little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home