"I'm your friend!"
Kevin is just such a sweetheart and knows just exactly what to do to make my day. I was so bummed today that I wasnt going to be able to get together with Kami and Deb. I know its nothing anyone could have changed, but I was just so sad about it. I hadnt gotten out to do something "just the girls" (no kids) since July! *gasp* and I was SOO excited about it. Poor Kevin got to hear me whine about what I would probably be doing, all day long. LOL.
Eventually he just looked at me and said "I'm your friend!" (we were in the car) and he started driving towards the highway. I asked what we were doing and he said "well... we're going to have your day out with your friend" ;D
He took me down to wichita falls and bought me 3 idea books and a stamp pad at the scrapbook store. I got "The Book Book" (by the DW people), "A Designers Eye" by Ali Edwards, and my new absolute favorite, "Step by Step Projects: Photo Decor" by donna downey (simple scrapbooks).
It was SUCH a treat to spend the day with him, and him join me and be interested in the things I am. I got to have a wonderful day doing things I love (and its not even about the stuff we bought - its that we went and did things TOGETHER). What a good day afterall :)

1 Comments:
Oh, what a sweetie!
Post a Comment
<< Home