Days Go By...

...taking life one day at a time...

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hoping for Help

Things around the Rose household have been a little... tight. We're getting by, but just by the skin of our teeth, and at times, have had to ask for help. The kind of help I'm hoping for right now, is not the kind where we get $ from mom, or get a loan... its the kind of help from above to open doors for opportunities to stand on our own two feet a little stronger, and to hopefully be able to pay-it-forward to help others who are in need, that God brings into our life (we have been helpe so much... how could we possibly avoid the desire to help others).

We have worked so hard to get where we are. Kevin especially. I hate to see us struggle after so long. I suppose there is a season for everything. I'm certainly not complaining, because all in all, we have been blessed beyond belief. Looking back, when bills could not get paid, they somehow did... a gift would come in the mail at just the right time, mom would come through with help when we needed her, or there would be a major discount on one thing that normally cost us more to help out in another area, unexpectedly. All told, God has provided, even in the cases where I sometimes wondered if we would make it... I feel truly blessed to have experienced that divine provision... its amazing to see in retrospect.

I only wish there was something I could do to help out more. I have been speaking with my mom, and she is going to help us with one last thing. She is going to put an ad in the Wednesday and Sunday paper for me, for my photography business. I have business cards all ready, and am working on a website as we speak. I have a good portfolio, and am ready. All I need now is business....

That's the help I'm hoping for... help from above to bring me good clients so that I can contribute and help bring this family back to strong standing.... I believe it can happen.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You've got the talent and drive to do it! I see great things for you...just belive in yourself and do it! I know that you can! (((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home